How to Plan Your Business Website
Here are some basic points you need to consider when developing a new business website.
- Develop an internet marketing plan
- Choose a great domain name
- Choose your website software based on current needs and long term goals
- Buy a high speed, software compatible, website hosting service
- Design your website
- Publish your website content
- Register your website with the search engines
- Setup social network accounts
- Track your visitors and adjust your call to actions
- Produce regular content for best search engine placement
When setting up your new business website the first think you do is develop an Internet Marketing Plan. Your plan should set your budget for the business website and dictate how you build and maintain your website.
When choosing your domain name, it is important to remember a few things.
The name should reflect your business. Many companies choose there business name but if you have a long business name you may want to consider alternative.
The name should be easy to spell and remember. The easier it is to remember the more visitors you will receive.