How effective a free business ads will be determined by many factors. Here are a few things to consider:
- Does your business have a website? Having a website opens a few options for free ads. Google will place free ads in your local search returns.
- What kind of product or service do you provide? Placing your free ad on websites that your clients will be using.
- Do you service only local customers or do you service a national or global clients? Again, it is easier to find and place free local business ads than it is international business ads.
- How well is the ad written? A well written ad using relevant keywords.
- What Keywords have you used in your ad? Everything online is found using keywords.
Consider this, four out of five consumers in the U.S. now use search engines to find local businesses. More than 60% of consumers have used location information in ads. They say it’s important to have store address and phone number in ads on computers and smartphones.
To the Free Business Ads
- Craigslist provides local classifieds and forums for jobs, housing, for sale, services, local community, and events.
- Facebook Business Page is free and even gives you a free shopping cart if you need one.
- Google My Business is free if you have a local address. Once you have an account you can post free Post, Event, Offer and Product that will show on Google+ and your local Google Business Listing.
- MerchantCircle is free and you can post blog ads that highlight your products and service.
- YouTube allows you to post free video ads that you create
- Press Releases are free
- Internet Forums are usually free
- Some online newspapers have a free classified ad section.
These are just a few free websites that will allow you post free business ads. There are more if you just dig deep enough.
Designing a Free Business Ads
- Keep Your Copy Short And Sharp
- Include A Call To Action
- Appeal To Niches
- When Possible Use Images
You can also get free ad coupons (from $10 to $150 in free ads) for Google, Bing and Facebook from time to time. These coupons always have stipulations attached, the primary one is you put in a minimum amount of money, about $25 on average.